Monday, March 5, 2018

Is QAnon's Q an AI Computer; Person; Persons; or BOTH? Two Anon Types Battle It Out In Twitter Debate of REAL INSIDER TYPES! (BEST READ!)

I had NOTHING to do with the BEST part of this twitter conversation. I started with a tweet about my theory on @Snowden whereabouts/chance of ever hearing from him, again.

Someone weighed in, with their opinion. (Someone VERY KNOWLEDGEABLE! Sure seems like a TOP ANON, to me; but maybe just a genius #Patriot, with some other type of intelligence background.)

THEN, another VERY KNOWLEDGEABLE, Anon sounding type joined the conversation; kinda disputing the other guy. It was a true battle/debate; with BOTH sides bringing up such GREAT knowledge/info/insights. I'm sure 99% of you will be blown away by this twitter exchange. (I feel like an 8 track tape in .mp3 world.)

ENJOY! Follow @ZumaDogg on twitter. And, the two folks in this conversation! PayPal.me/ZumaDogg. (Not for new studios. For food.)


Zuma Dogg11h
Don't know if it means they HAVE him or he's no more to be had (dead); but it's possible we NEVER hear from , again; and will never know what happened, if DOA. He hasn't tweeted for 6 days, now. I see  referring to bunker-bust of a couple weeks ago.
   
Black Sun Angel10h
Replying to @ZumaDogg @Snowden
I'm of the same opinion. I think him living and talking had too many loose ends, and the CIA nixed him. I've seen things re: JA which have made me question his place among the living, as well. JP Barlow dying a week after Q's reference kinda tells me some clean-up occurred.
   
Zuma Dogg10h
Replying to @666MAITREYA666 @Snowden
OK, good! I'm calling it OFFICIAL & CONFIRMED! Like how many licks to center of a Tootsie Pop...some things we may never know. Except we DO NO, he's never seen/heard from again.
   
Black Sun Angel10h
Replying to @ZumaDogg @Snowden
Agreed!
   
Zuma Dogg10h
Replying to @666MAITREYA666 @Snowden
Except one question. You say CIA nixed . I operate under the belief that Q &  is . (I haven't followed Snowden's history/whatnot until recent  posts, so I'm not Mr. Expert; but DO think Q=NSA. What do YOU think?
   
Black Sun Angel10h
Replying to @ZumaDogg @Snowden
1. Just my opinion: I think there's a multi-national Alliance of ex-Intel who knew we had to strike the Cabal now or never. They worked the inside and knew that ultimately they were working for their children's demise. So at some point, they flipped and secretly organized. (Cont)
   
Black Sun Angel10h
Replying to @ZumaDogg @Snowden
2. "Q", in MY opinion and based on a lot of research, is an AI which was developed since the inception of the Internet (since it's a DARPA/CERN/DoD project at heart) to act as the Ghost In The Shell. When JFK was assassinated, an internal protocol kicked "Q" in to essentially...
   
Carlo Lang #qanon9h
Having followed this from the beginning (well nearly the beginning), and working in the field, Q is definitely NOT an AI. It's more than one person, of which DJT is one of Q.
   
Black Sun Angel9h
2. How do you propose they get around that? What about the layers of cryptography embedded in the posts?
   
Carlo Lang #qanon9h
Get around what? The stringers? They're coded messages that someone knows how to decode. Don't need AI for crypto.
   
Black Sun Angel9h
You would to create the forward/backward "mirror" of the "map" and to make the holistic puzzle fit seamlessly into place, particularly when they're pegged to future events which are only "likely" to occur. I will disagree with you there. Margin of error too high.
   
Carlo Lang #qanon9h
I'm not saying they didn't use computers to plan this. They did. The planning is complex and took 3 years IIRC. It just doesn't require AI to be Q. AI would be used on the SIGINT side to figure out what's important for humans to look at and to draw lines, but not to be Q.
   
Black Sun Angel9h
That's exactly my point. It's people using this. The AI assisting the Q group has quantum  has to: the law of diminishing returns states only so much data can be cross-referenced using binary methods before thermodynamics kicks in. This plan = HUGE data.
   
Carlo Lang #qanon9h
This doesn't require quantum. It's a fairly straightforward (though complex) machine learning task. It's a multi year project to do it and train the model, etc. but it's not like self aware. Not for Q. Large volume? Yes, but manageable.
   
Black Sun Angel8h
I respect your position, but I will respectfully disagree. Where did the Nazis (Project Paperclip) go for Vril technology? Mediums. Nikola Tesla? Same (see Maria Orsic). The DoD used remote viewers.The paradigm was set early on to have a "magic mirror" in this game. Thus, AI.
   
Black Sun Angel8h
I'll leave our convo here: 
   
Black Sun Angel
"it seems that “JADE” is an acronym for a DARPA-developed A.I. quantum computing technology that produces holographic battlefield simulations and will be in charge of the drill in order to “master the human” domain and predict human response."


No comments:

Post a Comment